Let’s face it everyone wants to succeed with their home-based internet business? But what does it take to really succeed in cyberspace?
1. Your first ultimate start must include written goals and plans. Formulate a plan of weekly activity and be persistent in following it – if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Sticking to your plan is essential for success.
2. Don’t wait for everything to be exactly right to start…THERE WILL NEVER BE A “PERFECT” TIME! Start now, with whatever you have. The things you need will come to you as you work toward your goal. You cannot become successful in anything when you’re trying to do too many things at once.
3. Treat your business as a serious, full-time business, and it will become one. Think of your first six months primarily as a training period. Don’t expect large earnings until after you’ve educated yourself.
4. Be patient. You’ll work the hardest your first six months or so and get compensated the least. Big incomes never happen overnight. They only come after you’ve properly shown your affiliates how to duplicate your efforts. Always be ENTHUSIASTIC!! Don’t give yourself unrealistic expectations.
5. Don’t complain to your up line leaders. Realize that what you accomplish is mainly in your hands, no one else’s. Also realize that, when you see a problem, 95% of the time there are factors you are unaware of. Don’t jump to conclusions. When you have a problem, present it in a concise letter as positive, constructive criticism. Offer solutions if possible, too. Not only will this approach get you better results, but you’ll be building your relationship with your up line instead of tearing it down.
6. Be organized, but don’t allow the act of organizing to keep you from the most important element of a successful business: MARKETING. Market and promote your business EVERY DAY! Don’t let little problems upset you. Concentrate on the many positives…and the “big picture.”
7. Always remember that the only thing that will never change is that there will always be changes. Don’t let changes upset you. Now that you will have to deal with changes and other obstacles, both big and small, continually. Be prepared to be flexible.
8. Don’t be a negative thinker and don’t let the negative attitudes of others (even if they’re family members, friends, or peers) influence you. All the great men and women in history had to overcome the naysayers who said it couldn’t be done and then went out and did it. Think for yourself!
9. Don’t be derailed by “perfection paralysis.” Realize that you won’t be able to do everything perfectly. Do the best job you can, then move on to the next project. Keep learning and keep moving ahead.
10. Read books (such as Napoleon Hill’s classic, “Think And Grow Rich”) that will convince you how powerful your mind really is. Develop the tremendous potential in you (that we all have) that has never been tapped!
11. Don’t quit. The only way to fail is if you give up. Always remember…” You are what you think you are”